Pleasure cycling tour, road bike or mountain-biking - from a cosy valley tour to pass roads or a challenging mountain tour. The Val Venosta bike region is varied and always ready for an adventure. If the return journey is too far you can simply take the train back.
- along the Via Claudia Augusta road to Merano and on to Bolzano or Lake Garda
- to Glorenza or Malles or across the border to Tschierv (CH)
- road cyclists love the mountain passes Stelvio Pass, Umbrail Pass, Passo del Forno, Gavia, Albula, Julier, Maloja, Giovo and Rombo Pass
- Uina Gorge & Swiss pasture tour
- Val Mora Kings Route
- the Val Venosta Bike Shuttle will bring you to the most beautiful starting points
- bikemobil Card – combination of bike and train. The closest bicycle rentals are located in Malles.