Our Hotel Chavalatsch is centrally located in Tubre in Val Monastero and offers a large garden and a beautiful panoramic view. All rooms are located to the quiet garden side. Bakery, grocery shop, pharmacy, doctor, tobacco, bars, cafés, restaurants, pizzerias, and the bus stop can be easily reached by foot.
NUR IM IT: The closest pharmacy is located about 10 km away in Malles.
ROUTE TO TUBRE IN VAL MONASTERO: CAR
- coming from the North: via Munich A95 – Inntal motorway A12 (Vignette required) – Landeck/Resia Pass – to Malles – turn off to the right to Tubre. via Brennero Pass A22 Brennero motorway (Vignette required) – Bolzano (exit Bolzano Sud) – from Bolzano to Merano on the MEBO dual carriageway - continue on the state road SS38 to Val Venosta until reaching Sluderno; then turn left onto state road SS41 to Tubre.
via Vaduz and St. Gallen (CH) – Arlberg (Tunnel – toll) – Landeck – Resia Pass to Malles - turn right to Tubre.
BUS & TRAIN
- from Switzerland: via Landquart/Klosters/Davos: through the Vereina tunnel (car loading approx. every 30 minutes - journey 18 minutes) or via Flüele Pass (2383 m) – to Zernez – vai Passo del Forno – St. Maria – to Tubre in Val Monastero. The route through the new Vereina tunnel is even faster; furthermore, this route is a safe winter connection between Klosters and Unterengadin in Switzerland; further information: www.rhb.ch
HOLIDAYS WITHOUT CAR
- Südtirol Express - Your direct bus connection from Switzerland to Val Venosta. Every Saturday from the beginning of April to the end of October starting in St. Gallen - via Winterthur - Zurich - Sargans - to Val Venosta. Information and booking: Tel. +41 (0)71 2981111 - www.suedtirolexpress.ch
- Südtirol-Tours - from Baden Württemberg to South Tyrol and return in a comfortable bus. Weekly every Saturday (arrival) and Sunday (return journey) from the beginning of March to the start of November from Stuttgart – Ulm – Reutte – Landeck – via Resia Pass to Val Venosta. Information and booking: Tel. +49 (0)7195 7884 - e-mail: email@example.com
- There is a bus connection between Zernez and Malles for those who travel by bus or train from Switzerland: the "Schweizer-Bus" travels from Zernez to Malles on an hourly basis in summer (in winter every two hours). In this way you'll find train connections from and to Merano and to Switzerland. www.postauto.ch
Everywhere in South Tyrol you can enjoy car-free holidays and still be mobile: with the Mobilcard
you can take all regional busses and trains for free. With the museummobil Card variation you also have access to 80 museums, and the bikemobil Card combines trains with bicycles. Further information