Pleasure cycling tour, road bike or mountain-biking - from a cosy valley tour to pass roads or a challenging mountain tour. The Val Venosta bike region is varied and always ready for an adventure. If the return journey is too far you can simply take the train back. Tips:
- along the Via Claudia Augusta road to Merano and on to Bolzano or Lake Garda
- to Glorenza or Malles or across the border to Tschierv (CH)
- road cyclists love the mountain passes Stelvio Pass, Umbrail Pass, Passo del Forno, Gavia, Albula, Julier, Maloja, Giovo and Rombo Pass
- Uina Gorge & Swiss pasture tour
- Val Mora Kings Route
- the Val Venosta Bike Shuttle will bring you to the most beautiful starting points
- bikemobil Card – combination of bike and train. The closest bicycle rentals are located in Malles.